"Coronavirus pandemic: from scientific research to a healthy future" online conference to be held
An online conference on "Coronavirus pandemic: from scientific research to a healthy future" will be held jointly organized by the Division of Biological and Medical Sciences of ANAS, as well as the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology.
The conference will focus on the following areas:
- Application of modern scientific knowledge and innovative technologies in the prevention of new pandemics and epidemic threats;
- Challenges of international cooperation and national biosafety;
- Evolution and epidemiology, future risks;
- Viral diversity, the world of coronaviruses, their evolutionary dynamics;
- Population genome studies for the emergence of new coronaviruses and the development of immunity against them;
- Methods of diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19 pandemic;
- Application of vaccines, antiviral drugs, herbal compounds in the fight against viruses;
- Prediction of epidemic outbreaks, mathematical models;
- Pandemics and bioethical problems;
- Prospects for the development of microbiology, virology and molecular biotechnology.
Those willing to speak at the conference can send their theses to email@example.com.
The words "COVID-19 - conference" are required to be written in the subject line of the letter. Abstracts should be in Microsoft Word A4 format, Arial 12 pt font (fields: 2 cm on each side), 1 line with spacing 1.15.