ANAS and Montpellier University of France announce joint doctorate program
Joint doctorate program on the basis of the Framework Agreement on Cooperation signed between Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences and Montpellier University in France.
Candidates will also be registered as candidates for both ANAS and Monpelye University and will be provided with scientific guidance from both organizations. Under the terms of the program, doctorate students will be awarded doctorate degrees by both Azerbaijan and France after completing two years of study at Montpellier University and one year at ANAS.
Documents must be submitted to the International Relations Office of the Presidium of ANAS by June 5, 2018. For more information on the documents to be submitted and application forms, please contact the International Relations Office.
List of Announced Topics:
1. Angiogenic activation of Dental Pulp Stem Cells for tissue repair
2. Effect of antioxidants supplementation on the behavior of satellites from facioscapulohumeral quadriceps biopsies
3. Mouse embryonic stem cells models to explore epigenetic mechanisms involved in human disease
4. Regeneration of the spinal cord by endogenous stem cells
5. Drug re-positioning to re-sensitize colon cancer stem cells to chemotherapy
6. Targeting DNA damage-induced biomolecular condensates in cancer cells
7. Network computational biology approaches for the discovery of novel cancer biomarkers and targets
8. Fluorinated polymer for magnetic resonance imaging (F-probe
Contact: (+994 12) 497 53 38;
Mob. : (+994) 050 660 06 00;