About the results of the competition announced for young scientists, dedicated to the 95th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev
According to the decree of the President of ANAS dated April 5, 2018, joint competition of Presidium of ANAS and Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan for the young scientists of the academy was declared on the occasion of the 95th anniversary of the national leader Heydar Aliyev.
The main purpose of the competition is to stimulate the activities of young scientists who conduct scientific research on current and contemporary scientific problems and create additional creative opportunities for them.
In order to participate in the competition, 46 young scholars of the Academy presented their documents to the Office of Science and Education of the Presidium of ANAS. Analysis of the submitted documents was carried out by the Expert Commission established by the order of the President of ANAS. The Commission analyzed the results of the plaintiffs and finalized the report and submitted it to the President of ANAS.
According to the results of the competition, 14 young scientists were awarded.
The following young scientists were considered winners in the 1st place:
- Senior Researcher Fellow at the Institute of Petrochemical Processes named after Academician Yusif Mammadaliyev Pashayeva Ziyafet Nagy gizi;
- Kalbizade Elnur Hashim oglu, the leading scientific researcher of the Institute of Caucasian Studies.
The following young scientists were considered winners in the 2nd place:
- Engineer of the Institute of Radiation Problems Nuruyev Sabuhi Musa oglu;
- Hasanov Mehman Agasalim oglu, senior scientific researcher of the Literature Institute named after Nizami Ganjavi.
The following young scientists were considered winners in the 3rd place:
- Mirzayeva Samra Tahir gizi, a junior scientific worker at the Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology;
- Bakhshiyeva Ulker Elman gizi, scientific researcher of the Institute of Oriental Studies named after academician Ziya Bunyadov.
The following young scientists have won the incentive prize:
- Junior scientific worker of the Institute of Information Technologies Isgandarli Gunay Yaver gizi;
- Scientific researcher of the Institute of Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry named after Academician Murtuza Nagiyev, Elmir Mammadov Babayev;
- Junior researcher of the Institute of Geography named after academician Hasan Aliyev Eyyubova Zuleykha Iftikhar gizi;
- Mammadova Nigar Ziyafeddin gizi, the junior researcher at the Dendrology Institute;
- Garibli Aysel Nizami gizi of the senior researcher fellow at the Institute of Linguistics named after Nasimi;
- Hasanli Amal Rasim oglu, leading scientific researcher of the Institute of History;
- Senior Researcher of the Institute of Microbiology Safarova Ayten Shamil gizi;
- Nasirova Afruz Sattar gizi, a senior researcher at the Institute of Bioresources, Nakhchivan Division.
The winners of the competition will be awarded by the Confederation of Trade Unions of Azerbaijan.